MSM 2020 International Conference05-02-2020
The International Conference Mechatronic Systems and Materials (MSM 2020) is the conference, which brings together scientists from mechatronic systems, materials and also other related to them, e.g. robotics and automatic control, industry 4.0, computer science, smart materials with biomaterials and applications.
The conference provides an intense multidisciplinary forum for professionals, researchers, students and experts disseminating the latest developments in mechatronic systems and materials. Contributions may range from practical applications to theoretical aspects.
- Control of mechatronic systems.
- Robotics (industrial and service robots, mobile robots, surgical robots, teleoperated robots, unmanned aerial vehicles).
- Automation, measurement, monitoring and diagnostic systems.
- Signals and image processing.
- Vibration control.
- Smart sensors and actuators.
- Machine and iterative learning control.
- Energy harvesting systems.
- Industry 4.0.
- Smart materials.
- Biomechanics, biomedical and rehabilitation engineering.
- 29.02.2020: abstract submission;
- 31.03.2020: full paper submission;
- 30.04.2020: notification of acceptance;
- 15.05.2020: final paper submission;
- 15.05.2020: author registration deadline;
- 01.07.2020: beginning of the conference.
Conference patronage and sponsorship
- Bialystok University of Technology, Poland.
- Vilnius Gediminas Technical University, Lithuania.
- Opole University of Technlogy, Poland.
- Kaunas University of Technology, Lithuania.
- National Contact Point for Research Programmes of the European Union, Regional Bureau in Bialystok, Poland.
- Poland Chapter of IEEE Signal Processing Society.
- Polish Society of Theoretical and Applied Electrical Engineering.
- Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Bialystok University of Technology, Poland.
- Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Bialystok University of Technology, Poland.